Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Colorful Air Force One Rainbow Nike Sole Sale For Adults


Colorful Air Force One Rainbow Nike Sole Sale For Adults  , this is one beauty and different rainbow air force one shoes .The shoelace and the outsole are rainbow color in pink ,red ,blue ,green ,yellow and orange .There have more colorways on the shoelace and the color is beauty .

This air force 1 rainbow have the gold logo and the nike swoosh .The upper of the rest are white color .This is one charming rainbow air force 1 for me ,how about you .

3 comments:

  1. where can i find a pair of these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I buy a pair of these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These are looking fabulous. I am also in need of exercise shoes and apparels for my yoga classes that I would join in next week. Would be buying Nike shoes but for apparels would like to invest in alo yoga pants and tank tops.

    ReplyDelete